Hi friends! I’m super excited to do this tag, and I was tagged by the lovely Bookishly Rebecca. Let’s do this!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1. What are you currently reading?
Let’s not talk about me and Lord of Shadows. The Starless Sea is gorgeous, and I’m slowly savoring the beautiful story*. In An Absent Dream is my current audio read, and it’s so good. Just…too good.
*also i keep getting distracted so…
2. What’s your favorite “can’t-leave-the-house” activity?
y’all already know 🙂
3. A book you’ve been meaning to read for forever
I’ve put off this duology for far too long. My brain sees “600 page fantasy book” and immediately is like “no. you must rest from the mere thought of trying.” Yet, it’s totally fine with me reading Shadowhunter books. It sounds so good though.
4. An intimidating book on your TBR
BRANDON SANDERSON IS REALLY INTIMIDATING. He writes big books and complex magic systems and clever plots. I am small and simple and relatively the opposite of clever so…this book scares me.
5. Top 3 priority books on your TBR
These are all ARCS I want to get to soon! They all sound really good, and are top priority for me!
6. Recommend a short book
I JUST STARTED LISTENING TO THIS SERIES AGAIN. Clearly, I was way too weird about audiobooks to be able to appreciate how good these are. Every book is a novella, so they’re super short. But there’s so much world-building and character growth and gorgeous prose packed into these stories, you’ll seriously fall in love!
7. Recommend a long book
This is a long book, lush and beautifully written. Everything about it is so magical, so powerful, but it takes a little bit to get to there.
8. Something you’d love to do while stuck at home
Learn guitar! I adore music, and I received a guitar for Christmas, so I’ve love to get good at it! If anyone has any tips or references to online lessons, please drop a comment below!
9. What do you plan on reading next?
I want to officially catch up with the Wayward Children series!
That’s it! You’re ALL tagged! Tell me:
How are you keeping busy at home?
Is there a favorite book you’ve picked up in quarantine?