Hi friends! I’m back with another award, and I was tagged by the amazing Brianna Bookworm, so thank you Brianna and go check her blog out!
Display the award!
Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What are three of your all time favorite books?
Question 1 and I’m already flailing on the floor crying because #decisions. But anyway, I suppose I’ll have to go with Clockwork Princess, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and…uh…Cress???
2. Do you prefer e-books or physical copies?
Physical copies because then I can melt into the pages and roll around in my tears (true story).
3. If you could meet one author, who would you choose and why?
I’d LOVE to meet Adrienne Young because I follow her Insta and she seems like such a sweet, funny person! Also Sky in the Deep is WRITER GOALS.
- You can bring ONE fictional character to life. Who do you bring?
- How many bookshelves do you have, and do you have a favorite?
- Name the last movie you saw, and did you like it?
That’s it, hope you guys enjoyed! Au revoir!