Hi friends! I was tagged by the lovely Sarah @ Sarah’s Fantastical Bookshelves to do the Unique Blogger Award, so thank you so much Sarah!
1. Display the award!
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
3. Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
4. Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. If you could be given a second name, what would it be?
This is random but I’d really love to be called America (yes yes, Selection vibes, I know) but I adore how unique and pretty it is! Also I could be called Amy for short which is cute. For a middle name, I’d love to to have Wynter! America Wynter has a lovely ring to it. As a second choice, I want be called Shadow Mighty Ostrich. Don’t ask why.
2. What fictional character would you like to meet in real life?
ALL OF THEM LET THE SLAPPING AND THE HUGGING COMMENCE. Seriously though, I’d love to be friends with Hermione Granger or Tessa Gray! I do think Tessa and I would get along better though.
3. How would you describe the “style” of your blog?
Um…hopefully not too insane? Haha. The layout of my blog is what I hope to be seen as readable and just a touch of classy. I probably need to redo it a bit, so if anyone has some suggestions let me know!
- What’s your favorite social media platform?
- What’s a funny moment in a book that just stood out to you?
- If you could be best friends any author, who would you want to be friends with?
And anyone else who wants to join! See ya soon, au revoir!