Hi friends! Last weekend for Father’s Day, my family and I went to go see The Incredibles 2. I’ve been toying with the idea of reviewing it in my head considering I know nothing about films but I’m gonna give it a shot!
Things I Liked:
- The focus on Elastigirl! It was such a clever move on Disney’s part showing that it’s possible to be a mom and still kick-butt.
- “Why did they change math?!”
- I loved the relationships in this. Like, the way everyone interacted with each other added a depth to the characters that wasn’t in the first movie.
- It was actually really applicable to today’s world. The main villain attacks through the use of technology and let’s be honest, that’s scarier than any sort of giant robot.
- It was absolutely hilarious!
- Frozone got a bigger part in this one, which I was happy about!
- Jack Jack
- That scene with Violet, Tony, and the water- it was like watching myself but with light skin LOL
- Edna Mode
For a sequel, scratch that, for a sequel that came out sixteen years after the original movie, The Incredibles 2 holds its own. Is it better than the first? Of course not. But is it worth watching? Absolutely. I hope you enjoyed this post, comment below if you’d like me to do more film reviews! Au revoir!